Sunday, February 20, 2005

Me, De' Intro

Persuasions, after persuasions... Sweat after sweat, I've finally restarted again my blog page. And this time it comes with a new look. It's not that such a big deal anyways but still I got something to be proud of (I guess).

Well, what do people write in their first blog? Introduction of myself? Too normal... Write about my favourite items? Too lame... How about my loved ones? Hmmm... Too mushy I guess for a first blog. So, what do I write about? Ha.... Got it.

Welcome people to the blog known as The Effigy Realm of Kiddster. Here, you would find lots and lots of musings from yours truly. Topics talked about could cover from East to the West, from small viruses to the solar system, from politics to religion. Simply put, anything that amuses me or crosses the unexplainable mind. Let it be short or long ones, it would not escape the grasp of Kiddster's Blog...

So, take a seat back, grab a bag of popcorn, heck, make that two, and enjoy the realm of kiddster's blog.........

No comments: