Thursday, August 19, 2010

Typical Follows Promise

Typical...

This is very typical of me to start and then pause for a long time on this blog. Actually not only on this blog but also to my work life as well. I am now really WAY behind deadlines due to my incompetence I think.

This should not be happening to me. This should not be my way of practice. What is WRONG with me??? Ya Allah, give me the courage and support I need to overcome this problem.

1 minute I'll be doing it like I need to submit it in an hours time. However, 30 minutes later, I'll be putting that paper into my stack of other pending projects that is still awaiting me to complete... Why is this so you ask me? I, myself am lost for words on this matter. Am I really that lazy? Or just bloody incompetent to myself and the company?

Buck up Azhari!!! You now not only have yourself as your responsibility. You have your wife, your two adorable children, your parents, family and even the company waiting for you to mature and pick up the responsibility that have been handed to you long enough. Isn't those enough reasons yet? What must happen before you start realizing that your whole life is in front of you, waiting for you to decide either to fulfill it or to ruin it.

So, with all of that out for the world to see, as a start I have promised myself to devote myself firstly to this blog. It should be stepping stone to show my commitment to something I'm doing. I promise that this blog shall be filled with something from me at least once a week.

And with that, I shall sign out for now and pray that I shall return and fulfill this promise...

Kiddster : "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson

No comments: