Monday, November 08, 2010

5th Run of The Month and Counting... :D

Woke up at 6.00am and was very dumbfounded on what actually to do. Though I'm a morning person, but I've never woken up before 6.30am unless to play golf, or work related events.

So, this morning, I actually just sat and watched the tele which I did not tur on for at least 15 minutes. Then I slowly started to get ready for my morning jog.

The whole run was awesome as the son came out only after I had finished the run. So, it was a very cooling run through out. Stats for the run are as follows:

Distance : 8.59km
Duration : 53 minutes 12 seconds
Average Pace : 6 minutes 12 seconds per km


Still a long way to go to even complete 20km. Hopeful of completing it by middle of next year... Till my next post, Cheerio...

Kiddster : Running has never failed to give me great end results, and that's why I keep coming back for more!” - Sasha Avezedo

No comments: