Saturday, November 06, 2010

From Kizsports to Mont Kiara Park

Been quite sometime since I took out my family for an outing. So, since this weekend is a long weekend, we decided to spend our Saturday morning at One Utama.

However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we left home quite late, around 11am (yes, I took my own sweet time getting ready). But 11am is still quite early for a Malaysian, so we managed to avoid the rush to shopping complexes and even found a parking spot in less than a minute.

Once we're in the building, we made our way to 2nd floor of the old wing. The minute my eldest saw the Kizsports signage, he started tugging me on the arm, like asking me to walk faster. This is his third time there, and everytime he's been there it has been a blast for him.

Our first two time that we've brought him here, it was on weekdays. So, we were quite shocked to see the number of people there during the weekend. Still, it did not deter my son from having another go at all the slides, swing and balls that was available.

Besides the Kizsports venue, I did want to find a new casing for my iPhone 4, and Wifey wanted to get some clothes for the children. I was shocked to see that the machine shop in the old wing closed down. As I did not want to walk all the way to the new wing, I abandoned that project and decided to hunt for a new golf shoe.

So, Golf House was my next destination and looked at all the golf shoes I did. Being a FootJoy fan, here are some of the shoes that caught my eye.


As unable to pick, decided to hold this purchase to another date.

For lunch, we decided to have KFC but when we reached the outlet, it has been relocated to another place. So, being hungry and not willing to go through the hassle of finding the so called outlet, we went out of OU and drove back to Keydee, and went to the outlet there.

In the evening, I decided to go for a simple run at Mont Kiara Park. Enjoyed it as had a great pace, less than 6:00 minutes for a 7km run. Here's the map of the run.



Tomorrow aiming for a 15km run. Hope I'm up to it. Cheerio...


Kiddster : Most boring post ever by me...

No comments: