Thursday, March 10, 2005

Already A Professional...

Got this message today from my one and only beloved:

"Call back, urgent"

Then it was followed by this message:

"Hie... Just got my CCP results, and I passed!!! First seating some more!!! Congrats to me!!! :D "

Quickly called her back to wish him a very big congratulations.


Congratulations,
And celebrations,
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me,
Congratulations,
and jubilations,
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.


I think the song is actually meant for me, but what the heck. :P Anyway, congrats Sayang. Wish you all the best for your future. Wish me luck also in my studies. Wah... For sure you're getting a salary increment ($$$).

So, now she could actually certify any credit (or to us normal people we would call it as a loan approver) that one wants to take out from the bank. Great for me, right? Not!!! She could only approve commercial loans none from indviduals. Too bad.........

Anyway, for those who do not know what CCP stands for it's actually Certified Credit Professional. This is one of the toughest papers to be taken by people in the banking services industry (next to CFA that is). Only 17% from the whole of Malaysia actually pass the bloody paper. Tough or what? And me, I'm currently struggling with my studies in C**A. Can't wait for the day I could message the same thing to my Sayang...

No comments: