Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Burst!!! What to do??? What to do???

Wednesday, middle of the week (in working days calculation that is). Woke up early and left the house 10 minutes earlier than usual. So, arrived at the office earlier than usual. Decided to grab some breakfast to start off the day. Had a plate of mee and some sambal (mix of chilli, onions and god knows what)

So, started my duties with a happy face (burp!!!). Was busy minding my own business, issuing receipts, doing my recon when suddenly... the sambal kicked in. Oh damn!!! My stomach was rumbling like no one's business. Only one solution to this. Men's room, here I come!

Went in and to my utter surprise all the toilets were damn filthy. Where's hte cleaners when you need them??? Ahh... fuck them. Picked up a hose, turned the tap to full blast and started squirting the whle toilet. Was happily "washing" the room (have forgotten all about the tummy ache)... Pom!!! WTF???!!! The water tap I was using, bursted!!! And the water was rushing like mad towards my pants.

What to do??? What to do??? Aiyark!!! Now tummy ache coming back... Water still running, ummy ache coming back and now my pants are drenched... How could it get any worst? Luckily it didn't. Now, what to do? What can I do? Ran out of the toilet, went to another floor and did my official business there.

When came back to my floor people were surrounding the now so famous men's room. ;) Went straight to my table and acted like nothing happened. And it was going on smoothly until my boss decided to call me. The minute I stood up;

Boss: Kidd, need you to do this for me.

Kidd: Sure, coming. (stood up)

Boss: Hey, why your pants soaked like just came out of the washing machine??? Ehh... you're the culprit who broke the tap izzit?

Kidd: ...........................

Boss: Aiyar, people like you also got meh??? Haih... Now got to replace. What were you doing with the tap until it burst-lar???

Kidd: Errr...... err.......

Boss: Haiyar...


What to do???? What to do???

No comments: