Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Kicks and More Kicks...

Since resorting to lock myself out from watching football (or soccer for some of you) life has never been the same for me. Things I've done to make sure I've secluded myself from the football-natic world; 1) not go out on Saturday for football watching 2) make sure my bookmarks straight to the football websites are deleted 3) unsubscribe myself from receiving sms updated of football, and 4) stop playing football games either PS2 or PC.

And tough it was. It's like asking a smoker to quit smoking. You get the scenario right? But, I wuld not say that it's all hell, well, it's never even been close. But it seems that I'm missing something. And that's why being busy myself doing other things. Mostly playing ball and working out at the gym. Need to workout due to the excess fat I'm carrying aroung. :P

Since I'm into b'ball now, need to get some new gears for myself (the old ones are either too antique or really out of shape). So, the past weekend got myself new pair of shorts, well, 3 quarters actually cos that's the new hip for ballers. Now, what I need are new kicks to hype up my game, if I have any that is...

Currently, I'm using this pair for my game, and it has been loyal to me all through out. However, I think I need to get new ones cause this one cost me quite an amount of $$$.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the Nike Jordan XVIII. I've seasoned it quite a bit though. :( That's why I need to get new ones. So, here are some of the options that I have.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jordan Serve'Em


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nike Huarache as worn by Jason Kidd (my idol)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adidas T-Mac 4 as worn by Tracy MacGrady


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Reebok A8 as worn by Allen Iverson


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And1 Uprise



So, which one do I choose. If I have my way, I'll want all of it. Those things are magnifique, wonderful, astounding, beautiful, unique........ etc......

Well, from all of this to choose from I would prefer the Huarache or Jordan Serve'em. What do you think?

No comments: